ASC Offers the following skills and courses
Applied Conflict Transformation
The Applied Conflict Transformation course brings together practitioners from across the continent to share experiences and deepen their understanding of conflict transformation. The course is offered twice every year.
The workshop approach to learning uses a fine balance of pedagogical methods that includes analysis from specialist resource people, inputs on critical conflict issues facing the continent, conceptual frameworks, detailed case studies and creative participatory exercises.
Please visit the Upcoming events pages for more information on the next ACT course.
Other trainings offered by ASC include:
- Trainer of Trainers Course in Applied Conflict Transformation (held annually)
- Cultural Diversity Training; focusing on racism, sexism, xenophobia and other related issues
- African Leadership Course
- Good Governance Workshops
- Team and Network Building Training
- Monitoring and Evaluation skills; includes minute taking, documenting and report writing
- Theatre for Conflict Transformation
- Transforming Conflict and Development
- Organizational Development Process
- African Peace, Human Rights and Anti- Racism Education
For more information please contact email@example.com